Wednesday, September 7, 2011

5 things I am thankful for.

Due to a very wet and rainy Tennessee, plus a truck load of overwhelming homework, 20 hour work weeks, and juggling a boyfriend and girlfriends, I am a very exhausted, very cranky Rachel.

I decided that I do not enjoy being so crabby and so I am going to write 5 things that I was thankful for today.

1) That I finally found a research topic for class.
     This was stressing me out to the MAX. Thank you Dawnmarie and Jessica who talked me through it!
2) Time with my boyfriend.
     Believe it or not, sometimes you don't get to see your boyfriend in college! Today we got to just sit and just
TALK. It was so relaxing and I was genuinely thankful for the time I spent with him today.
3) That it wasn't raining today.
     I understand that the rain we had in the past 2 days was very much needed. I get it. But this Florida girl needs her sunshine, and one more day of rain might have made me go crazy. Just sayin'. I was thankful for the clouds that DIDN'T bring rain.
4) That I got to sleep in this morning. It was delicious. That's all I have to say.
5) That tomorrow is Thursday and the weekend is coming. Hallelujah.


No comments:

Post a Comment